Saturday, January 6, 2024

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #246 - N is for New

 
(Edna in Barbie packaging! Sister Lee is brilliant!)

Hello and Happy New Year snarky peeps!
Can you believe that this is our 10th year at the
We'd like to thank everyone who has supported us by playing
along all these years!
You will notice that our format has changed this year from every two
 weeks to once a month. That gives you more time to join in the fun!
Also, we have a new Sister! Please welcome
Deena! You may recognize her from Shopping Our Stash
and also a designer for the Ink Road Stamps.
Welcome aboard Deena!

For our first challenge of 2024, we want you to use something new
on your projects. Maybe you received some new crafty goodies
over the holidays. Or perhaps you have something brand
spanking new in your crafty stash that you've yet to use.
Well, now's your chance!

I took advantage of one (*cough, or four, cough*), crafty sales
over the holidays and purchased this 'Sign of the Times'
die from My Favorite Things. In my usual demented way,
I used it in a very unwholesome way:


I sent this to my sister, Laura.
Believe it or not, this is our term of endearment between
my sisters and myself! 😂  
I couldn't send a card to one sister and not the other, so...



This one went to my sister Sandy. Like me, the word
fuck is widely used in her vocabulary. 😆

After I took these pictures, I thought that the cards were missing
 something, so I added a bit of shading on the hands/arms, and added hearts. LOL!


So much more meaningful with the hearts!

I hope that you'll join us in our NEW challenge at the
For more inspiration, please do visit the blogs of my sisters
and leave them some love!
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!








Supplies:
Stamps: VLVS - Fuck Head
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Sunny Studio - Polka Dot Parade; Mystery green paper
CS: Taylored Expressions; Neenah; scraps
Accessories: My Favorite Things - Sign of the Times Die; MISTI; Colorbok - alpha stickers
Adhesives: 3L - tape runner; Ranger - MMM

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! x2 Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your sisters will love these cards.
    And I love your "demented" use of these supplies.
    You are a rock star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowing to the Queen Bee of Snark!!!! My set has arrived but I don't think I can beat this. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.