Thursday, December 14, 2023

Just dusting off the cobwebs here...

 Hello and happy Thursday!!
It's been over a month since I've posted anything.
If you're a procrastinator like me, you've
been in 'Christmas card making mode' for at
least a month or two. I'm happy to say all
my cards have been made and sent out.
(insert sigh of relief here)

Now I'm starting to work on building up my
much depleted stash of birthday cards.
Here's one with a bit of snark:


and the inside:


I used the sketch from the current challenge at Sunday Stamps #324
but tipped it on its side. The part about the ship sailing got me
thinking about using paper that had destination stickers all over it.
Remember back in the day when travellers put stickers 
of the places they visited all over their trunks? 
That was the thought process behind picking that paper. LOL!

Ok, that's it for this post. I have more cards to share soon. 😊
Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a great rest of your day!



I'm entering this card at Sunday Stamps #324



Supplies:
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Getting Old; Honey Bee - Inside Snarky Birthday Sentiments
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Basic Grey - South Pacific
CS: Cardstock Warehouse; Bazzill; Thunderbolt
Accessories: MISTI; My Mind's Eye - enamel dots
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner








3 comments:

  1. Love it! This is just what my friend's daughter said to me the other day! She's currently recuperating in Emergency Care. No, seriously... It's a good job I love her, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, oh my gosh, I laughed out loud when I saw this - so perfect! Great job with this card, and such a fantastic sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Love the simplicity of your card getting right to the point! lol Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.