Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Retro Fashionistas ATC Paper Goods at STAMPlorations

 Hi there crafty friends!
Popping in with a few cards I've created using the new
There are six different designs, three each, in the pack.
 As soon as I saw these very posh, elegant ladies, I
knew a little snark was in order to pair them with:
 


 



I used two each of the ATC cards, coloring just the ladies then fussy cutting them, and
coloring just the background on the other ones, and popped up the ladies
with foam squares. Also used on my cards are the Clustered Hearts,
Swirly Blooms, and Make Marks 4 stencils for the backgrounds.

Check out the STAMPlorations blog for more information
on these exciting new paper goods!
Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.