Friday, November 23, 2018

Holiday bells

Hi there and welcome friends!

I hope that all who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday had
a wonderful day, filled with family, friends, and food!

I'm popping in with a card I've made for the 
Time Out Challenge #123. We are prompted to use
black, white, and one other color. 


I've gone with gold for my choice:


here's the inside:

I die cut that fabulous Doodled Christmas Bells cover plate in black card stock, 
and filled in the bell with gold glitter paper, using the cuts from this card
(I couldn't let those pieces go to waste!) That's adhered to a white card base, then
 I finished the front off with a simple sentiment that was gold embossed
 onto a strip of black card.

That's all for now. I never brave the Black Friday crazies out on the roads, so 
I'll just have to make more Christmas cards. (wink)
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great day!






Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Christmas Bells Medley; Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Message
Ink: VersaMark; Memento - Tuxedo Black; Brilliance - Galaxy Gold
DP: Recollections - gold glitter
CS: Neenah; TE; Bazzill
Accessories: GC; STAMPlorations - Doodled Christmas Bells cover plate; Stampendous - Champagne EP; heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: Stampendous - adhesive sheets; SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares


2 comments:

  1. This card is AMAZING! I first saw your post on FB and was wowed by it! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo of black and white with gold - and this card reminds me why - it is classy and elegant with its wonderfully intricate design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.