Tuesday, June 5, 2018

SHOPPING OUR STASH # 357 - My Favorite Things


 Hiya and welcome!
This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH,
is all about a few of your favorite things. Could be a favorite stamp,
technique, embellishment, papers, holiday, etc.
Show us a few of your favorite things on your projects!

 Here's my card:


and the inside:


My favorite things on this card: 
Halloween - my favorite holiday!
Grumplings stamps by Taylored Expressions
Coloring, this with Prismacolor pencils
And of course, a bit of snark! LOL!

But wait, I have a two-fer:


and the inside:

My favorite things on this card:
Wine!
Coloring, this time with Spectrum Noir markers
CAS cards - I know, they are growing on me
Did I mention wine?

So what are a few of your favorite things to add to your projects? We'd love
to see them. Just link up at Shopping Our Stash so that we can
admire your work! For more great ideas, do check out what my teammies
 have deemed their favorites, and leave some bloggy lovin while there!
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great day!






Supplies:
Halloween card:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Grumplings in Costume; Hero Arts - Celebrate Everyday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: G45 - An Eerie Tale
CS: Thunderbolt; Bazzill; scraps
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; Faber Castell - black artist Pitt pen; GC: SB - sm and lg standard circle nesties, Oval Bliss nesties; TE - Grumplings in costumes dies; EK Success - Deco Scallop Edger; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

Wine card:
Stamps: Dare2BArtzy/Tracey Weinzapfel - Always Wine Time; Avery Elle - Cheers
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Crafter's Companion; Neenah
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MISTI; Recollections - washi tape; Sakura - white Gelly Roll pen; Fiskars - corner rounder
Adhesives: SA by 3L - Thin 3D foam squares

6 comments:

  1. I didn't realize your Fav. holiday was Halloween (expected it to be Donna) super card love those grumplings too. Now the second one I would expect to be yours. except for the CAS awesome job on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, both creations are fabulous! I love your wine card (well, actually it was the wine part that really hooked me). Lovely CAS construction and you are dangerous with those Prismacolor pencils! Nice layout for the Halloween card as well!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i was surprised that halloween (narrowly) beat out WINE, lol. i'm glad there was a tie-breaker situation! (& both cards are awesome obvs!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he like Lauren I thought wine would beat out Halloween!
    Love both!!
    Ahhhhhh those grumplings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh!! Love the Grumplings, I've been wanting to get me a set, they are just the cutest, even with their not so content faces.
    Fabulous Halloween card!!!
    The wine glasses look amazing too, what a pair of fun and colorful cards.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.