Saturday, May 19, 2018

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #110 - I is for Inky


Hello and happy Saturday, snarky peeps!
Looks like Edna had a bit of fun with her reinkers! LOL!
Which brings us to our new challenge at the
I is for Inky! 
Let's see what you can do with your inks, be it stamping, sponging, using as
water color, whatever you can dream up.
I broke out some inks, stencils and stamps for my card: 


I sponged green ink through a stencil on my card base, on the blue panel I stamped
the tweed pattern. On the main panel I sponged the same green ink on white card stock then
used another stencil to add the blue dots. All that was left was to add my sentiment
and a border stamp.

I hope that you'll join the inky fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
For for inky ideas, do check out what my Sisters and our newest Guest Designer,
Mimi, have created for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!





I'd like to enter this at:















Supplies:
Stamps: So Suzy Stamps/Crackerbox Palace - More Fingers; Hero Arts - Tweed pattern; STAMPlorations - Artsy Border Makers
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal; Ranger DI - Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon
CS: Neenah, Darice
Accessories: Dylusions - triangle stencil; STAMPlorations - Dots All Over stencil; ink blenders; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner

12 comments:

  1. I love the retro look of this, the colours, the style and the stamps all have a 50s zing about them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy colors for a fun sassy card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours fabulous use of the inks, giggled at the sentiment because some days are like that. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the sketch, I love the colours and I am soooooooooooooooo having a week where I wish all ten of my fingers were middle fingers!!!!
    He he he he super job sistah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all kinds of fun! Although I do wonder how you keep yourself from using that sentiment on ALL THE CARDS. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to combine the challenges and I'm loving the modern look. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty combination of colors and patterns, Chris - thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Well, you look like you got sufficiently inky, and sufficiently snarky... great card, Chris! It would be totally appropriate for a girls' night I was at recently, and the more we talked, the more we were throwing the middle finger around the individuals who were not present! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, ha, ha! Too funny! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bwah ha ha ha! Love, love, love this, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is pretty darn funny! I think my friend would get a kick out of this one for sure! Thanks for joining in the fun at FMS this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! This sentiment cracked me up! Fabulous card and such great colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.