Monday, May 21, 2018

Holiday Wishes

Hello!
Over the weekend, I broke out the Prismacolor pencils and had
 some fun coloring this gorgeous image, with the current
challenge at Muse: ChristmasVisions #100 in mind:


and the inside:

 Here's the Muse card by Chriss:
 

I heat embossed the image in gold and colored with my Prismacolor pencils.
As much as I liked the center flower in cream colors, for my card I colored
all the flowers red, but the candles are cream. As with the Muse card,
I colored around the image in blue. I opted to just stamp the sentiment using
gold ink but not heat embossing it.

 Here's another picture of my card showing the shiny embossing;


That's it for now. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great day!





Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Christmas Candle Lg; Hero Arts - Color Layering Christmas tree, Merry Christmas Message
Ink: VersaMark; Brilliance - Galaxy Gold; Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah; Thunderbolt; Darice
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; GC; Avery Elle - pierced rectangle die; Stampendous - champagne EP; heat gun; MISTI; Wink of Stella pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, so pretty! I like how you took so many elements from the muse card, but made this your own design. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a beautiful interpretation - love the classic image and the elegance of the gold embossing! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse: ChristmasVisions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoodness, what beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, love this classic image and I am truly honoured that you joined in with us at MCV for our Christmas in May celebration! Good luck on the prize drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Chris, beautifully coloured against the gold embossing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've translated Chriss's inspiration into your own design. Wonderful colouring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.