Tuesday, August 8, 2017

SHOPPING OUR STASH #315 - Spice Up Your Life


Hello and welcome crafty friends!
This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH
we are challenging you to make a project
based off of one of the Spice Girls!

Baby Spice (could be a baby card, or something cute), 
Ginger Spice could be orange or food inspired),
 Sporty Spice (sports theme or color of your favorite team), 
Posh Spice (something elegant maybe?) or 
Scary Spice (skulls, bats, Halloween)

How's THAT for a challenge?!!

As for me, I've gone with Scary Spice, and made a Halloween card:


and the inside:

I hope YOU won't be scared of this challenge! We'd love to see your take on it!
Simply link up your project at Shopping Our Stash so we can check it out.
Need more inspiration? Then please do check out what my teammies 
created for this fun challenge!
Thanks for visiting!



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous - Dance Macabre; Hampton Arts - Beware
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - vintage Photo
DP: HOTP (2005)
CS: TE; Recollections
Accessories: MISTI; Tonic/TH distress tool; Ranger blending tool; Wink of Stella pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Scotch foam tape

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! What a great make, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooooooooooo brilliant! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren took my words, darn oh well I must say it anyway....this is BRILLIANT!!!! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super awesome spicey Halloween card sistah!
    I love the drippy inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove this! It is excellent and funny.
    Hugs, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect card for the challenge and the painting and colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Halloweeny stash! I'm ready for the scary cards... keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.