Tuesday, July 11, 2017

SHOPPING OUR STASH #311 - CAS for National Simplicity Day



Hello crafty peeps and welcome!
So for the new challenge at
we want to see your CAS cards!
 In the spirit of NSD, you can also include
something recycled or upcycled on your CAS project, but it's not mandatory.

For my card, I recycled a bit of cardboard from a box:

 and the inside:

Also in the spirit of NSD, I've recycled a birthday age. (wink!)

The pineapple and festive drink was die cut, colored, then I covered both
with a layer of Wink of Stella for some subtle shimmer.



 Now it's your turn to create a CAS card! (you know you want to!) Just link up at
Shopping Our Stash so we can admire it! For more ideas, please visit the blogs
of my teammates and leave some lovin while there!
Thanks for visiting!


I'd like to enter this at:

 














Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Pineapple Crush, Getta Outta Town, Birthday Sampler
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Tangelo
CS: TE, Crafter's Companion
Accessories: STAMPlorations - Merry Go Round stencil; Recycled cardboard from a box; MISTI; Spectrum Noir markers; Wink of Stella pen; blending tool
Adhesives: Recollections - red tape; Ranger Multi Matte Medium

9 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooh! i love recycled cardboard... you're kind of making me want to go raid the recycling, lol! awesome tropical vibe right here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what Chris? you just made me want to take a second look at cardboard boxes, love, LOVE the texture you got on your card with this small piece of humble cardboard.
    You also kind of made me want a Pina Colada but, I think it's way to early in the morning, only 9:30, to start drinking, don't you think? LOL!!
    Awesome card, Teammie.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, 930? I'd have a Pina Colada with ya!

      Delete
  3. Fun and fabulous and loving the texture x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, yep, yep. Smackin' my lips and lovin' me some Chrispy upcycled creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The *box* looks great as a backdrop for your focal point! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab use of the cardboard there sistah!
    And of course, I just ADORE the pineapple!!!
    Man, I need to find some pineapple stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the dies you used. Cute card.
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.