Saturday, April 29, 2017

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #83 - Y is for Yippee


Yippee!!
It's time to celebrate with the
What does that mean? Well, we want to see your
CONGRATULATIONS CARDS OR PROJECTS!

Here's what I came up with:


 and the inside:

I got inky again using my Magenta dye powders in turquoise and royal blue.
After heat embossing the image and sentiment in white, I sprinkled on the powders,
spritzed with a water mister, and watched the magic happen!

Here's a close up of the yumminess:

On the inside, I heat embossed the congrats in silver EP.
I know what you're thinking: Where's the snark?

Well, if you made something as pretty as this (IMHO), would
you ruin it with snark? I didn't think so either. LOL!

Now it's your turn to make a congrats themed card or project. It's graduation season. 
What better way to crank out a card or six? Just be sure to link up at the 
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers so we can admire it!
Need more ideas? Then check out what my Sisters, and our
have created for your viewing pleasure!

Thanks for popping by. Have a fantastic day!
Hugs,

I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: So Suzy Stamps - Congrats, Always & Forever, Bride and Groom
Ink: VersaMark
DP: American Crafts - silver glitter paper
CS: Strathmore - Mixed Media paper with vellum; TE; Darice
Accessories: Magenta - Nuance powder dyes; Stampendous - white EP; Whispers - silver EP; heat gun; water mister; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner

9 comments:

  1. What a stunner of a card! Terrific work, Chris, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I've not tried using powders with resist embossing, it gives a lovely elegant finish, I must have a go
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Sistah!!!
    This is soooooo effin pretty
    Agreed, snark in this case would wreck such a gorgeous card
    Loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, this is stunning, Chris! Absolutely LOVE all that inky magic on here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Chris! I agree, can't snark this one up! Well, you could, but I'm kind of glad you didn't. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! very pretty, luv the design and silhouette! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tooooooooooo beautiful to have a snarky sentiment. Awesome background for that lovely gorgeous image. Love the result.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.