Tuesday, February 7, 2017

SHOPPING OUR STASH #289 - Winter Blues



Welcome friends and happy Tuesday to you!
This week's challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH is called
Winter Blues. We want to see you use the color BLUE
predominately on your cards or projects,
but not Winter themed!
(You read that right, NOT a Winter themed card)
Here's my take on the challenge:


 and a little snark on the inside:

I love to use memes for card inspiration. That's where I got this idea from:


After I die cut the gray panels, I stamped the guy at the bottom in blue ink, then went to my computer and created, then printed out the sentiments. I added a black panel and adhered the panels all wonky.
A fun and snarky CAS card, gotta love that! LOL!

I hope that you find some time this week to enter our blue challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
We have our newest Guest Designer joining us this month.
Welcome INA, of Little Bits of Craft! I'm looking forward to
crafting with you this month!
For more inspiration, do check out what my lovely teammates created and leave them 
some bloggy lovin.

Just a reminder: We are looking for Guest Designers! If you would like to be
considered for March, simply leave a "DT" after your name when you link up!


Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a lovely day!


Supplies:
Stamps: Riley & Co - Walter
Ink: Memento - Nautical Blue
CS: Bazzill, Darice
Accessories: GC; Avery Elle - Pierced Rect dies; Computer & printer - sentiment is computer generated
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner

12 comments:

  1. yung no mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this. you are awesome. that is all! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nicely done. Now, I have the perfect sentiment for The Hubster's upcoming birthday! Nicely done!
    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!! Oh my gosh!! this is just hilarious!!! I'm going to have to steal that sentiment Chris, I have a few friends who will chuckle for days with a card like this.
    Awesome and fun.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!!! Great punchline! And an inspired challenge theme, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, love the sentiment. had me giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yung no mo
    Pffffffffffffft
    That is effin perfect
    I ADORE that stamp and love the sentiment even more!
    I have also been known to steal card ideas from memes or home decor pieces LOL
    THE.BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You crack me up with those amazing witty cards that you produce. Super cas card Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! Ba-dum-dum-dum! Thanks for the laugh! Majorally cool card and the tilted sketch gives a retro look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh, tooooooo funny! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.