Monday, February 13, 2017

Love TAGplorations blog hop at STAMPlorations!



Hello and welcome crafty peeps!
Today starts day 6 of the STAMPlorations Love TAGplorations blog hop!  We are
sharing love themed or Valentine's Day tags, and projects that include tags. Did I
mention that there is a linky party for you to play along and prizes to be had?
You can check out all the details here. But don't wait too long,
as the hop ends on Valentine's Day. (tomorrow!)



For my tag, I started by die cutting 2 of the largest Luggage Tag dies, and glued them together. I sponged Spun Sugar Distress ink over the front of the tag using the Hearts All Over stencil. I went heavier towards the top and lighter on the bottom to give it an ombre look. Before removing the stencil, I spritzed Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist over it. I die cut the Always word die 3 times, stacked and glued together, and went over it with Crystal Stickles. The Clustered Hearts die was cut twice from red glitter paper and added to the bottom of my tag. I stamped the 'I love you' from the Funny Kinda Love stamp set, adhered the Always die, found a rose embellishment in my stash and glued that too. The ribbon was wrapped around a gift I received a few years ago. (and I had to save it for a future project!) 

Aaaaannnnddd, because I couldn't leave well enough alone, (plus I'm a snarky girl at heart),
the back of my tag:


Another sentiment from the same stamp set, and a few of the hearts from the Clustered Hearts die
to complete my tag!

I hope you get to play along! Don't forget that the hop ends tomorrow evening!

Oh, and just a reminder,
for a 20% discount at the STAMPlorations store,
please use my special discount code:

STAMPGIRLCHRIS

(code is not case sensitive, and cannot be combined with other discounts)

Thanks for visiting!

I'd like to enter this at:

 



Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Funny Kinda Love
Ink: Ranger DI - Spun Sugar; Memento - Rhubarb Stalk
DP: American Crafts - red glitter paper
CS: TE; scrap
Accessories: CUTplorations - Luggage Tags dies, Always word die, Clustered Hearts die; ARTplorations - Hearts All over stencil; GC; Ranger - Crystal Stickles; Tattered Angels - Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist; ribbon and rose embellie from stash
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Scotch - scrapbooker's glue; Ranger - Multi Matte Medium

19 comments:

  1. Love the hidden message on the back.
    Beautiful tag. The single rose is
    so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous tag, Chris! So pretty in pink and sparkles and the message on the back is very cute too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love those clustered hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper fab tag Chris. Love the bling and the back stamp - so you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to add a final sentiment to the back of the tag. It adds a fun element to an already lovely tag. Thanks for sharing your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun tag, love the little rose you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tag! Love all the hearts and the fun sentiment on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glimmer on the sentiment, and that gorgeous, delicate, hearts die! Thanks for entering your sweet tag in our Just Add Ink challenge, Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag! The sentiment at the back is great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hearts and flowers are a great combo for Valentines Day and I love all the layers of heart you have included in your tag Christine and how you have topped it off with that delightful little rose embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the back tag for the message, fab creation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet with all the hearts and love the sentiment on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you have done the back as well

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty tag. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tag! Love the soft colors of the hearts in the background. Thanks for playing with us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If someone did pay you to say it, I would simply congratulate you on your rare money-making skill. :P Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.