Sunday, August 14, 2016

Happy Grumpy Birthday

Hello and happy Sunday to you, crafty peeps. I have a card that I want to share:


 Here is the inside:

Love these Grumplings! When I was on vacation last month, I took a bunch of images and my Spectrum Noir markers with me so I could get some craft time in, you know, on a rainy day. ☺ This is one of the images I colored. I paired this kitty with some bright happy papers to offset his sour attitude. LOL! And yes, a bit of snark on the inside. Couldn't resist. 

Well, as usual, when I'm crafting just for fun, I tend to use challenges that are about to end, this is no exception. My card is based on Tuesday Morning Sketches #364, and I'm also entering this at Seize the Sketch - Anything Goes. Gotta run, but thanks for visiting!


 


Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Party Grumplings; Lawn Fawn - Home Sweet Home
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal
DP: American Crafts - #Summer
CS: Bazzill; Crafter's Companion
Accessories: GC; Taylored Expressions - Party Grumplings dies; SB - Lacey Oval & Std Sm Oval Nesties; Spectrum Noir markers; MME - Enamel Dots; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

6 comments:

  1. Fun bday card! Love all the bright colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's Grumpy Cat is stamp form! :) Fun card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Tuesday Morning Ssketches
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha that's the sketch I was looking for. Great take on the sketch, super cute grumpling and a fab. card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, awesome grumpy cat! And what a fun contrast to the brightness of your card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun image! I love the frustrated look on his face giggling!

    Thanks a bunch for playing along at Seize The birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, he doesn't look to pleased to be 29 again! Fab card :) Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.