Sunday, May 29, 2016

woo freakin hoo

Hello and good Sunday morning crafty peeps. I'm popping in with a quick card I'd like to share. Ready?


 And the inside:

I broke down and decided to purchase a couple of the Grumplings sets from Taylored Expressions. I love these little animals with their sour puss expressions! LOL! And it doesn't hurt that the sentiments lean toward the sarcastic side. ☺ The circle underneath this grumpy bear is popped up with foam squares, as is he.  

Thanks for visiting, and I hope that you all enjoy your day!


I'd like to enter this card at:
Just Add Ink #313 'B' (Birthday and Bear)



Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Party Grumplings; Stampendous - Birthday Wish
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Ground Espresso
DP: Echo Park - This & That
CS: Darice; Crafter's Companion; scrap
Accessories: GC; SB - Std Sm Circle Nesties; Taylored Expressions - Party Grumplings dies; Spectrum Noir markers; MME - Enamel Dots
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

12 comments:

  1. Yep, snarky stampers need to have at least one grumpling set. :D Fun fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!...That image and sentiment are so fun, l actually laughed out loud..Love it! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I haven't seen these images and sentiments, but I do like! I must go looking because they are fun. Great card, and so glad you shared with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, such a cute little grumpy bear! This is adorable, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, how have we not met before SOS? Just looked through your posts real fast... I like you... you funny! Love the Grumplings! I own the holiday set-- they are as cutesy and cartoony as I get! Oh, and I looked at your profile: my husband is named Andy, too, and 90% of my fam is in MD! :-) cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love those stamp sets! And I love how you've given this fellow a fun circular background. That's a fun mix of patterned paper and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny! Absolutely love it - great colour combo too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.
    (just got this stamp set and can't wait to play - thanks for the inspiration!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha - your card just made me laugh out loud! What a fab image and matching sentiment. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha - this made me smile too.....so perfect for certain people. His face says it all. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute...image and sentiment and all..love your design with all the dimension! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh he's definitely needing a bear nap, but such a fun card, & perfect for a birthday grump. Thanks for sharing him with us at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.