Friday, December 20, 2013

Party Time....

Hi there and happy Friday! Just wanted to pop in to share a card I made for one of my nieces. I'm using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #58, and, since I got my bling on with this card, I'm entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp Wed. challenge - Bling It On:


Here is the inside...



Glitter paper, rhinestones, and sequins. Can't get much more blingy than that! LOL!

Now I'm off to wrap presents and get some last minute cards made. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Chris
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Birthday Sampler; Borderlicious
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Lady Bug
CS: Darice; American Crafts Glitter paper
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Paper Smooches - Drink Glasses dies; Recollections - rhinestones; Nicole Crafts - sequins; Fiskars corner rounder
Adhesive: SA by 3L - MyStik Permanent, 3D foam squares; Glue Dots; Helmar 450 glue


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!!! Love it's blingy-awesomeness!!! Sequin bubbles....perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you and I have nieces with at least one thing in common! Gorgeous, blingy card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Chris :-) I am sure your niece will love this ,,, perfectly bling'd :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, super job on the sketch, (I couldn't figure out what to do with it) You have a knack for CAS. Love all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just trolling blogs for inspiration for this sketch and your card really caught my eye. This is gorgeous. Plus, you like all of my favorite things: dogs, hiking, husbands, card-making and wine! Not necessarily in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the gold. Trendy card. Thanks for playing along CAS(E) this Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.