Sunday, December 15, 2013

Merry Kissmoose....

Hello again. Here's another card I made last night. Yes, the design is very similar to the one I just posted, just changed up a little.


Here's the inside:

I liked this super simple design so I made another card with it. Both sentiments are heat embossed and I rounded one corner of the card. This time I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the moose. He's popped up on the popped up banner. I also added a pearl to his hat and gave him googly eyes. (Gotta love a googly eyed moose! HA!)

I'm entering this one in the Paper Smooches Sparks - Anything Goes challenge.


Ok, I'm done for now. I have more cards to make. (That always helps, since I have to mail them out still!) Thanks for hanging out with me. I hope you have a great day!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Chubby Chum Pals; Joyful Greetings
Ink: Versa Mark; Ranger DI - Vintage Photo
DP: MME - Signature Christmas
CS: Bazzill; Copic X-Press It
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Paper Smooches - Flag Tag dies; Spectrum Noir markers; Stampendous - White EP; heat gun; Prima - pearl; Nicole Crafts - googly eyes; Fiskars corner rounder
Adhesives: SA by 3L - 3D foam squares; Helmar 450 adhesive

8 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I'm not the only procrastinator, I still have friends and family cards to make, they are simple ones so I should finish them this afternoon and get them in the mail on Monday. Anyway super cute image and great colouring, like the sketch. and wonder of wonders no snarky sentiment lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I have a whackload of moosey Christmas decorations...love me some moosey awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had known that you would have gotten a moosy card. lol

      Delete
  3. I DO LOVE a googly eyed moose! Awesome!! And yep, I still have to get stuff in the mail. Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love it! The googly eyes do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy is just toooo cute!! Thanks for my morning smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, we're supposed to mail the cards we make, too? :P Love this one... that moose is perfectly coloured and googly'd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring on your moose, and the googly eyes are such a great touch! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.