Saturday, December 14, 2013

Drunken Stampers #154 - Place: Paris

Hello and good morning to you all! It's Saturday and that means it's time for another challenge at the Drunken Stampers challenge blog! This week my teammies, the Tropical Hooters, are up. This week for our Person/Place/Thing challenge is a place: Paris to be exact!


You can make a project with Paris in particular, or use romance in general. Here's what I came up with:


Here's the inside:

Yep, another snarky sentiment on the inside. Oh how I lurv to do that! LOL! After adhering the blue panel to the card base, I inked the edges with Ranger DI walnut stain. For the main panel, after stamping off first on some scrap paper,  I stamped the Eiffel Tower off the lower left edge and inked around the edges.  I added the wine glass and cheese stickers. The bread was clip art I printed and fussy cut. I also printed out the inside sentiment. I thought it needed a little something more, so I glued tiny flowers and rhinestones at the top of the main panel. Good, that's better. (at least to me. ☺)

Since I have stickers, flowers and bling, I'm going to enter this at Shopping Our Stash #130


Thanks for stopping by and please make sure you check out what the other Tropical Hooters came up with! Even better, why not challenge yourself and make a Paris inspired project via the Drunken Stampers challenge blog! You know you want to! LOL! Have a great day and craft on my friends!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity December 2012 KOM
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa; Ranger DI - Walnut Stain
DP: MME - Paris & Co.
CS: Bazzill; Recollections
Accessories: Jolee's Boutique - stickers; Flowers from my stash; Recollections - rhinestones; Inside sentiment & bread clip art printed from computer
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik Permanent, 3D foam squares

8 comments:

  1. Hee hee...fantastic!!! Love it! That sentiment is awesome!! Mmmmm bread and cheese...now I am hungry for breakie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I agree..the sentiment is awesome. Kind of brings it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great sentiment, hmm french onion soup is sounding good now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM. Food in France. And I live by your words. Sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES YES YES! I love it.
    Also, you said hooters. heh heh.
    I love that sloshy wine glass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, you have totally made me hungry AND want to go to france right now!!! awesome take on our tic-tac-toe challenge! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card but I think I love the sentiment this best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The punchline was worth waiting for, Chris. ;) Beautiful card, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.