Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ah Crap!

Another stellar post title! LOL! Ok, this is really going to be short and sweet. The challenge I'm using ends in less than two hours. (I'll never learn! HA!) I apologize for the, ahem, crappy, pictures. It's dark out now so I just went with the flow. (OMG! Punny bathroom humor! I just kill myself! Buahahahaha!)


Here is the inside:

I'm using the (almost not) current sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches #229. I keep forgetting about this cool challenge blog. (Any chance you can add a "subscribe by Bloglovin" and/or by email on your sidebar? That would be awesome!)


Ok, so back to my card. Yep, totally used the chalkboard technique to stamp a toilet and plunger. LOL! I have a very twisted sense of humor. I make no apologies. (wink)  I doodled the lines and dots with a white Prismacolor pencil, then went over the dots with a blue pencil. The heart was colored in first with the white then colored over in the red pencil. (Otherwise, if you use the colored pencils directly on the black card stock, you won't see them hardly at all. A tip, from me to you!) On the inside, I masked part of a sentiment stamp from Unity's December 2012 KOM, the rest is from a tiny set by Lawn Fawn.

That's it for me. Got to get some dinner started for the hubby and myself. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity - Ah Crap set, December 2012 KOM; Lawn Fawn - Year Two set
Ink: Clear Snap - Frost White; Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Walnut Stain
DP: October Afternoon - 9 to 5
CS: Recollections
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; Fiskars border punch; heat gun
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares



7 comments:

  1. Chalkboard technique and a toilet. Awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "punny" card Chris! The chalkboard technique looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, hope you join us again!
    You can follow us with Google Friend Connect, just keep scrolling down, the button is on the right hand side under all our fabulous sponsors and copyright info. Hope you join, would love to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!! Love this!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE. And the tip! Fabulous tip :) I always forget that I want to try colouring on black. I will likely forget again immediately, but hopefully that tip stays somewhere in the grey matter. I'm sharing it on the TMS FB page, girly :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously funny card, love the blackboard technique, (haven't tried it) Your cards are always "punny". I have Tuesday morning sketches on my browser's tool bar. Now I get most of my sketches from your blog, you better get them in sooner so I can find them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a funny punny girl, Chris!! Great, great card!! Again, Happy Holidays!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, never apologize for your sense of humor, Chris! We love you just the way you are, puny cards and all! This totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.