Sunday, May 27, 2012

Father's Day part 2

Hi again, this is my second Father's Day card post. You can see the first one here.

This card I made for the May stack-a-holic card challenge at DCWV. Yep, that's right, Erin started a card challenge to go along with the layout challenge! Woo hoo! Here's my take on it:


and the inside:


Here is the sketch:


Since I was making a Father's Day card, I swapped out the big flower for some tags. I used the Regent Street stack for this card. I had to make a chevron template, but now I have one for future use! I cut out some tags, inked the edges, and tied them together with twine. I found a lock and key from my stash and tied those on also. The alphas are from American Crafts and the stamp is from Hero Arts.

Well, that's all I have for now. I'm going to go and enjoy a glass of wine on the deck! Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Memorial Day!

Chris ☺

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous Father's Day card! I really love the little charms you added to this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.