Monday, August 19, 2024

All Hallow's Eve

 Hello crafty friends and welcome!
I was able to make a few cards this past weekend,
since Mr. Mojo decided to return from
him unauthorized vacation.
Here's a fun Halloween card:


I've been hoarding this spooky dimensional sticker for
years. That's right, years! I finally decided to
part with it and use it on a card. The packaging
says that it's from 2009! 


It's a special sticker, as it lights up!
And it still works after all these years!
(I hope you can see this short video!)


Here's the finished inside:



I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday.
Strangely, I don't make nearly as many
Halloween cards as I do for Christmas. I
should work on that. LOL!

That's all for today. Thank you so much for
visiting! Have a great rest of your day!


I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Queen & Co. - Halloween
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Taylored Expressions - Build a Scene Halloween
CS: Cardstock Warehouse; Neenah
Accessories: Martha Stewart - light up haunted house sticker; Taylored Expressions - Frayed Edge rectangle dies; American Craft - Remarks Halloween sticker; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner; Bearly Arts glue












3 comments:

  1. A dimensional sticker that lights up?!? What a keeper that was, and you've created a fabulous Halloween card with it! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the sticker still worked. What a fun card and a nice surprise for the recipient. Thanks for choosing to spend your card making time with Color Hues, we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Chris, what a super fun card! I love Halloween too so I was happy to see your cute card in gallery. Love the ghostly house and how it lights up - that's just spooktacular ha ha! Thanks for playing along with us Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.