Saturday, July 13, 2024

Have a fruitful birthday

 Hello friends and welcome!
I have a fun card to share with you today:


This stamp from Lawn Fawn had little stick arms and legs
on it, but I only wanted to use the banana. So, after stamping
and coloring, I fussy cut them out and arranged them as a bunch.
For a bit of texture, I used a bit of corrugated paper I found in my stash.
I did some careful masking to turn the sentiment into a birthday theme.


Here's the finished inside:


This one came out better than I had imagined. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
I never think about using fruit in my card designs.
Guess I should do this more often. LOL!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day!




I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Fruitful Friends, Veggie Happy; Honey Bee Stamps - Birthday Wishes
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP - freebie from Lawn Fawn; mystery corrugated scrap
CS: Spectrum Noir; Thunderbolt; Neenah; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Lawn Fawn - Spring Flowers Backdrop; Sunny Studio - stitched circle dies; MFT - scalloped rectangle die from Blueprints 27; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, 3D foam squares; Ranger - mmm









4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I don't think of using fruit in cards either but your card is super fun and what a great idea to fussy cut the bananas to make a bunch. I really love that light gray buffalo check paper too! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love the bananas against the checks and corrugated card, great take on the sketch too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cute card. I always love punny cards. Great sentimnet for your banana bunch.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at Bananas as they are my favorite fruit! Cute sentiment and great card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and for using the Topping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.