Friday, March 1, 2024

Noel

 Hello there! I'm back with my second post today.
This time around, I have a Christmas card to share:


The current challenge at Just Us Girls prompts us to CASE
one of the amazing projects created by the design team.
As soon as I saw Carol Mayne's card, I knew I had to
create my own spin on it using these NBUS layering stencils.
I loved the pink die cut HB2U on her card and the stenciling
in the background. The layering stencil I used
made it easy to mesh those together.


Here's the finished inside:


This was a fun challenge, and it allowed me to use a new-to-me
stencil set that I pulled from the NBUS pile on my floor.
(Come on, we all have those piles somewhere! LOL!)
That's all for now. Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



I'd like to enter this at:

Here's Carol's card:





Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - In and Out Christmas
Ink: Taylored Expressions - Lime Zest, Cilantro; Altenew - Puffy Heart, Purple Wine, Hunter Green
CS: Neenah; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: TE - Noel Layering stencil/stamp combo; blender brushes; MISTI; Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard; MFT - blueprints 27 scalloped rectangle die
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares









4 comments:

  1. This is. wonderful CASE of Carol's card. Love the stencils. The inspiration is clear and you made it your own. Fabulous. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors, Crispy! You did an awesome take on Carol's beautiful card and such a fun twist making it a NOEL Christmas card! I just love your noggin! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors and CASE of Carol's card for our challenge this week at Just Us Girls! Your enamel dots are so fun too! Thank you for playing along with us with your fun and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.