Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Wrapping it up

 Hello friends and welcome!
I have another card to share that
incorporates left over wrapping paper!


The penguin images on the wrapping paper are fairly large, 
so I made my card a 5" x 7" to fit it.
I love that it basically does all the work. All I had to
do was give it a white mat and add a stamped sentiment!


Here's the finished inside:


I was hoping that Jingle Belles were going to have a
wrapping paper challenge, so I saved this bit
from when I was gift wrapping in December. 😊
Thanks for visiting! I hope that you have a wonderful day!



I'm entering this (at the last minute!) at Jingle Belles - Wrap It Up challenge



Supplies:
Stamps: Sunny Studio - Penguin Pals, Pretty Poinsettias
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Taylored Expressions; Neenah
Accessories: Christmas wrapping paper scrap; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; ScorTape







2 comments:

  1. how perfect is that sentiment for that fabulous penguin holiday tree ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles for our first prompt of 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Chris! Head over to my blog and have a look at my card for the same challenge - you'll have quite a surprise! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.