Thursday, March 30, 2023

A couple of Christmas cards

 Hello crafty friends and welcome!
I have a couple of Christmas cards to share:



This was pretty easy to make, using a handful of items
from a Christmas themed ephemera package by STAMPlorations.
I watered down some white gesso and splattered it onto 
my card base for a starry sky, die cut the snowy hill and stamped
the sentiment before assembling my little scene. 

*****



I made a similar card using another item from the ephemera package,
and the same stamp set for my sentiment.
The snowy background was cut using the
I adhered everything, I colored in a drive to ground the car.

I actually made these a couple weeks ago, and just
realized I never blogged about them.
which ends tomorrow, so I better get this linked! LOL!



Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Holiday Expressions: Yuletide Cheer
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Taylored Expressions; Neenah
Accessories: STAMPlorations - Christmas ephemera #1, stitched winter landscape die; MISTI; MB2 Spectrum Noir marker; GC; DecoArt Media white gesso; paintbrush
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.