Friday, July 15, 2022

A TINY CRAFT (ATC) JULY CHALLENGE - Dogs or Cats

 Hello and welcome!
The new monthly challenge starts today at
This month's theme is Dogs or Cats.
Artist trading cards or coins are welcome.
Here's what I created:


I had this idea stuck in my head to use these fun Katzelkraft dog stamps
and make them look like they were standing under the mistletoe,
waiting to be kissed. LOL! Since the paper I used was very busy,
I decided to just stamp the dogs and mistletoe and leave uncolored.
I could have sworn I had some small Santa hat stickers in
my stash, but couldn't find them. I did find these fun
winter hats and antler stickers, which were even better!
I just printed out the sentiments, and colored the 
paper with different Spectrum Noir markers before adhering
to my ATC's.
Here are some close ups:




These were so much fun to make! I hope that you'll
join us for our Dogs or Cats challenge this month at
Need some more inspiration? Simply check out what my
teammates created to wow you!
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Katzelkraft - Les Cheins; Memory Box - Mistletoe Bundle
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Sunny Studio - All is Bright
Accessories: recycled cardboard; MISTI; Jolee's - antler sticker; Craft for Christmas - winter hat stickers; Spectrum Noir markers LG3 & AB2; computer & printer
Adhesives: Elmer's extra strength glue stick; Ranger - MMM; SA by 3L - thin 3D foam squares







3 comments:

  1. Great ATCs for the challenge, cute winter hats (nothing like tearing up a space and not finding what you are after) they work perfectly. Adorable pups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those dogs Chris! And love the idea of not colouring them!! Perfect! And thanks for having me as your guest designer for this awesome challenge! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pups in toques!!!
    I love love love these!!
    Mister will never wear a toque, he's no fun...how about Colby??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.