Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Riding by to wish you a Happy Birthday

 Hello and welcome!
My blog has been somewhat silent last month, other than
for scheduled design team posts. May is a busy month
for us. Plus we just got back from our beach vacation,
(I want to go back!!!)  It's actually hotter here now
than it was last week on the beach in NC. Go figure.

Anyhoo, I took a break yesterday from the 'after vacation things to do'
and made a couple cards. Here's the first one:


Here's the inside:

I started with the card base and blended teal ink using the Clustered Hearts stencil.
The bicycle image was stamped and then I did a bit of masking for the basket, 
using a planter pot from the Succulently stamp set. Once everything was
colored and adhered, I added some ancient tiny flower stickers to the basket, 
and a few enamel dots to finish.


I love the fun, summery vibe of this card. :)
That's all for now. Have more laundry to wash.
Geesh, if there's one thing that infinite, it's laundry! LOL!
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!


I'm entering this card at:





Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Bicycle Lg digi stamp, Succulently, A Snarky Birthday to You; Hero Arts - Let's Celebrate
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal
DP: DCWV - The Summer Magic Stack
CS: Spectrum Noir, Taylored Expressions; scrap
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MISTI; Sandylion - flower stickers; ARTplorations - Clustered Hearts stencil; TE - blending brush; MME - enamel dots
Adhesives: SA  by 3L - tape runner











6 comments:

  1. I really love so. many things about your card! My favorite may be your "ancient" flower stickers that stand out from the card! I love your bicycle, the stencilled background and your layout a lot too! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Chris! You nailed the photo! The layout is awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stenciled background is perfect, I see it as reflecting the bike wheels. Pretty basket of flowers. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I initially was thinking of using a bicycle for this card sketch, too! It so great and it works so well. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three-fer challenge card, nicely done! You rocked the sketch, and I love the dimensional flowers in the bike basket. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love your bicycle and the flowers in the basket!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.