Sunday, August 15, 2021

A Tiny Craft August ATC challenge

 Hey crafty peeps!
Guess what? There's a brand spanking new ATC challenge starting
Guess what else? I'm on the Design Team!
ATC's, or Artist Trading Cards/Coins are ever popular.
The cool thing about them is that if you don't trade 'em,
you can use them on an actual card!
Here are a couple examples here and here.)
This month's theme is super easy: Anything Goes.
For my inaugural ATC's, I went with a colorful background,
and llamas!  

 


 Here are some close ups:




I hope that you have some time to play along in the
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great day!
 

 
Supplies:
Substrate: cardboard
DecoArt Media - Gesso and Modelling Paste
Plaid paint brushes
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: tangerine, coral blush, sour apple, citron green, bluegrass green, snow
pallet knife
Stamps: Stampendous - Music Score; Sunny Studio - Lovable Llama
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Staz On - Jet Black
Spectrum Noir markers: BG1, 5, 7, 9, MB1,3,4, EB8,TN1,2,3,4
Stencil Girl: ATC Mixup Evans
CS: spectrum noir; cardstock warehouse

3 comments:

  1. The background is phenomenal and you can never go wrong with a llama. Super sentiments and fantastic ATCs. Love, Love, Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your llamas! And your backgrounds - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I am obsessed with these llama ATCs!!!!!
    I think I am gonna have to buy that stamp set!!
    YAY awesome ATCs for our first challenge sistah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.