Tuesday, June 8, 2021

SHOPPING OUR STASH #447 - Fur Babies

 


Hello crafty friends!
We have a fun new challenge this fortnight at
Fur Babies!

Dogs, cats, ferrets, if you have any type of fur baby, let's see it!
Here's my card:

and the inside:

Since I'm a staff member for my dog, Colby, I felt compelled to
create a card using doggie stamps and paper.
 
I hope that you find some time to play along in our Fur Baby challenge
at Shopping Our Stash! We'd love to see your take on it.
 
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!
 
 Chris
 
 


Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Woof Pack; Sunny Studios - Party Pups
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Antique Linen; Versamark
DP: DCWV - Playful Pets
CS: Neenah; Spectrum Noir; Nicole
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MISTI; GC; MFT - coordinating dies; SB - Std Lg & Sm circle Nesties, SB - Grand Nestabilities Grand Circles; Doodlebug twine; Stampendous - detail gold EP; heat gun; PageMaps April 2021 sketch
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D & thin 3D foam squares


4 comments:

  1. that little dude does not look much like mr. colby, but they are equally cuuuuute for sure! such a fun and furry card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the doggie paper great design, super cute and much smaller thank Colby. Both are handsome dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute canine card! Great patterned paper. Here I thought only cats required staff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little pooch is sweet as can be, I love the My Favorite Things critters, this one just melts my heart.
    I haven't met Mr. Colby but I'bet he is equally sweet and adorable too.
    The doggie DSP is just perfect for your card.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.