Tuesday, April 27, 2021

SHOPPING OUR STASH #444 - I Made This For You, Mom!

 

Hello and happy Tuesday, crafty friends!
This fortnight at SHOPPING OUR STASH, we are celebrating
all the Moms in our lives! Mother, Grandmother, sisters, etc.
Any handmade project is acceptable! 

Here's the card I made:


I saw this card while looking for inspiration and loved the look of it so much I cased it.
(thank you Valerie!) I just put my own spin on it. 

I hope that you'll join us and link up your Mom's Day projects at
Shopping Our Stash! We can't wait to see what you made.

Thanks for visiting!




Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Blossoming Buds
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
CS: Spectrum Noir; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; Paper Smooches - Blossoms Icons; Sunny Studio - Frilly Frames Lattice die; Stampendous - detail white EP; heat gun; MISTI; WOS pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - 3D & thin 3D foam squares; Ranger - MMM

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the cover plate die it's gorgeous and a beautiful backdrop for those lovely flowers. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Chris! I love your sunny and cheerful wreath!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so pretty! I may have to CASE your CASE - I've never thought to use those two stamps to make a wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.