Tuesday, May 12, 2020

SHOPPING OUR STASH #420 - Oh The Places You'll Go


Hello and welcome!
I hope that you are all doing well during these crazy times.
Dreaming of getting away? Why, we have just the thing, or,
challenge, at SHOPPING OUR STASH!
Oh The Places You'll Go is our new challenge, and we are looking
for maps, specific places, or just a basic travel theme on your projects.
Here's what I came up with:


Sadly, I don't have much in the way of travel themed items in my 
stash. But, I did come across this world map paper and decided
it would serve perfectly for my card. I just trimmed it to size,
added a navy border (which was another paper from the collection),
and printed out the sentiment onto a die cut piece of white card stock.
So simple and easy!

I hope that you find some time this fortnight to link up your travel
themed projects at Shopping Our Stash! We'd love to see them!
For more ideas, please do check out what my teammates 
created for your viewing pleasure, and leave them some bloggy love!
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!










Supplies:
DP: Basic Grey - South Pacific
CS: Neenah
Accessories: computer & printer (for sentiment); GC; Labels 1 Nesties
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner


8 comments:

  1. FAntastic idea using the map paper, The design is great and the sentiment perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!
    I am getting totes bummed thinking there will be no travel / visits this summer.
    2020 can suck it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! We'll have to make do with traveling in our dreams this year, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ridiculous amount of travel-related patterned paper! Maybe I'll just CASE your awesome card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, I love your map/card, that map is awesome and perfect for this challenge, all of us are taking trips in our minds, hopefully one day, we could do it for real again.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. for someone who didn't have much travel stuff, you managed to make a BEAUTY of a card! (but then maps are always a great idea lol!) love this, missus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I happen to really appreciate maps, and I love the subdued colors of this one! Well done! (I have some map paper... should copy you right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love map cards and yours is awesome! Thanks for sharing at HLSCAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.