Friday, April 3, 2020

Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!

Hello crafty friends and happy Friday.
I hope that you are all doing well and keeping safe
in these crazy times!
I'm finding that my mojo has been lacking as of late. Anyone else?
I seem to be starting a card, then not getting back to it for a few 
days later....when the challenge I'm thinking of entering it
in has ended. Ugh!
Here's one of them:


and the inside:

This was the first time that these stamps were inked. Can you believe it?!
My card was based off of the now ended Freshly Made Sketch #428. Yep,
I started this at the 11th hour on Monday, and only got back to 
finishing it today. I did have a minor glitch when first coloring....


Last week I took some time to refill about 20 of my markers. Apparently, 
the one I used for the bunny's rosy cheeks was a bit over filled. Oops.
Then my mojo walked out until this afternoon, and I was 
finally able to complete the card. Yay!

Well, that's it for now. Please stop by tomorrow as
the new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers starts.
and you won't want to miss it! 

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful evening!

 

I'd like to enter this at:


 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Really High Five
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Gary Flannel; VersaMark
DP: MME - Quite Contrary Jack & Jill
CS: SN; Nicole
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Gemini; SB - Lg & Sm standard circle Nesties; Stampendous - white EP; heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D & thin 3D foam squares

6 comments:

  1. Love your bouncing critters card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, You card gave me a chuckle and it is so cute and right to the point. Glad that you finally finished it despite the leak! Best wishes and stay safe. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep telling my mojo, don't worry about COVID, it's out of our control, but she just won't listen to me! I'm glad this card eventually turned out so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness! First the bunny got into the rouge and ate some and then he went out and started jumping up and down on the trampoline with his lady friend Mouse and wouldn't you know it, he promptly threw up bright pink rouge right in front of her! Talk about embarrassing! No wonder you had to go have a lie down before giving him another chance on a card. But it was worth the wait as it turned out super cute, Chrispy! Great coloring and I love the way you used the leafy lime pp! Take care, be safe, and thank you for sharing at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Chris! I think the creativity process takes the ability to focus and I think for me that is...I can't seem to stay on one task. I feel as if I now have ADD, and move about the house from one thing to another. Some days. are better than others. Glad you prevailed and finished this darling card! Thanks for playing along with us at STB! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.