Sunday, March 1, 2020

STAMPlorations March Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge


Hello and welcome crafty friends.
Happy first day of March to you! 
I know, right? We just started the 3rd month 
already this year. Mind blowing!
Well, since it's a new month, the new 

For my card, I've used both theme, and I was inspired
by the colors in the photo prompt:



Here's the finished inside:


My background was one of a bunch I made last year playing with powder dyes.
(pretty handy to have those on hand!) Using stamps from the
Succulently stamp set along with the accompanying dies, I stamped,
colored and die cut my focal pieces. These were adhered with
foam squares. For the inside, I used one of the sticker sentiments
from the Happy Happy clear sticker set.

I hope that you find some time this month to play along at
We'd love to see your take on them.

Thanks for visiting. Oh! And if you decide to do 
some shopping at the STAMPlorations store, feel free to use my
personal discount code:
STAMPGIRLCHRIS
for an extra 20% off your order!






Supplies:
Stamps: Succulently
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Strathmore Mixed Media paper; SN; TE; Bazzill
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; CUTplorations - Succulently dies; Magenta Nuance powder dyes - Hot Pink & Red; MISTI; Wink of Stella pen; STAMPlorations clear stickers - Happy happy
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D & thin 3D foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.