Friday, February 21, 2020

Using those tiny stamps

Hello and happy Fri-Yay!!
I've got a fun card I want to share with you:



Here is the inside, using a couple more of the stamps:


The main panel is all one layer. After die cutting it, I masked off where I wanted
the stamps to be. Once positioned where I wanted them, I stamped then colored
the images. Keeping the mask in place, I used a gray marker to color around
everything. I used a fine tip marker to add random dots to fill up more space.
All the colored images have a coating of Wink of Stella on them, but with my
crack photography skillz, you can't see it at all. (grin!)
Aannndddd that's another birthday card made. Go me! LOL!
 That's all for now. Thanks for visiting.
 Have a great rest of your day!







I'd like to enter this at:
The Color Throwdown #581
Less Is More #413
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - add a sentiment (or 10!)
Seize the Birthday #183 - white space (Lindsey, you know my ears were bleeding from
making this CAS card, right?)




Spectrum Noir markers used: BP6, PL4, CG3, IG2

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Wish Big Peek-A-Boo Parts
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Spectrum Noir; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Post-it tape; MISTI; Gemini; Sunny Studio - Frilly Frames Lattice die; Lawn Fawn - Scalloped rectangle die; WOS pen; Faber Castell - black Artist PITT pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Scotch foam tape

2 comments:

  1. That's a great CAS design!! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous party card! I love the bright pops of colour and the fancy border, while still keeping the lovely white space. Great detailing with the additional dots too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.