Monday, January 13, 2020

Limit yourself to only one drink...???

Hello and welcome crafty friends!
Popping in with a fun birthday card I made over the weekend:


Here's the inside:
(this card did not want to lay flat for picture taking, so, there
are my fingers holding it down. LOL!)

The main panel and strip behind it have these super thin mattes of black card stock,
but I love how that makes them pop.
And here is the first birthday card of the new year made. Yay!

My husband and I spent Saturday rearranging furniture in the three bedrooms,
the smallest room is my craft room. It no longer has a non-functioning
treadmill in it, and was replaced with the Ikea shelving unit meant for that space, which
was in the guest bedroom. The treadmill we put in our room, and the extra
dresser in there is now in the guest bedroom, where my shelf was. 
All that make sense? Of course, we had to move other items of furniture
first to get those pieces moved around. And you know everything had to
be emptied/cleared off first. LOTS of stuff! So glad that's done. 
Did some purging too. I now have more craft stuff to donate, 
threw out things I have no idea why I was holding onto, and recycled
a mess of other things. It. Felt. GOOD!
All three rooms received a very good polishing and vacuuming. I'm
sore in places that I didn't know could be sore but
my goal to organize more is off to a great start!

Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a great day!





I'd like to enter this at:



Supplies:
Stamps: Twistoon - Glass of Wine digi; Avery Elle - Happy Hour
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Pink Paislee - Birthday Bash
CS: SN; Neenah; scraps
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; computer & printer; MISTI; Sakura white Gelly Roll pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've achieved your organizing goal already - might as well take the rest of the year off! :D THis birthday card is hilarious - love it! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Chris - love that boozy gal! I don't recall posing for this digi, but... Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good laugh! The image is hilarious! I agree, the thin black border makes the panels really pop!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!!!!! Sounds like a busy day! Glad you didn't purge your mojo too! This card is wonderful! Happy to have you in the gallery at STB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.