Wednesday, October 16, 2019

And now for another Christmas card...

Hi there and welcome!
It seems it's been ages since I've posted something that wasn't scheduled in advance.
Not today my friends. Not today.
and here's my take on it:


and the inside:
 

The image was stamped twice, on the main panel, then on a bit of scrap. The grass
was colored on main panel, the deer on the scrap. Then I fussy cut the deer, and adhered
it over top with foam squares for a bit of a 3D effect.

I love how this turned out. I might be crossed eyed from the fussy
cutting, but it was worth it. LOL!

We are finally getting some much needed rain here in my neck of the woods.
 We've been in a drought since August, and everyone's
lawns are all brown. Hope this bit of overdue rain will help
bring it back for at least a little while. (Although the brown grass lends to
the cemetery I have in my front yard. LOL! Halloween!!) 

That's it for now. Thanks for visiting, and I hope that you
have a great day!









Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. - All is Calm All is Bright; Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Message, color layering Christmas tree
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Walnut Stain
CS: Thunderbolt; Bazzill
DP: Kaisercraft - Mountain Air
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; GC; Avery Elle - double pierced rectangle die; WOS pen; MISTI; Ranger blending tool
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

3 comments:

  1. Love love love it Chris. Fabulous layout and perfect colour choice. My lawn is looking just like yours Chris. We badly need rain here too with farmers short of water and feed. Hope we both get some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fussy cut this? You scissor rockstar! This is such a gorgeous card, Chris. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is amazing...I thought you might have used a die (so I could go buy it, LOL) but am even more impressed that you snipped it out yourself! Beautiful, and congrats on your win at Kickstart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.