Friday, June 7, 2019

STAMPlorations June Theme & Sketch Challenge!

Good morning crafty friends and welcome!
It's time for the new Theme & Sketch Challenge

Here's what we are looking for this month:






I've used both theme and sketch, but of course, put
my own spin on it. Check it:


and the inside:

The main panel was created by layering both the 
in various scraps of green card stock.
I heat embossed in gold the frame and sentiment from the
Blossom Overture stamp set then used my favorite
stamp from the Mixed Media Grunge set around the edges.
On the inside of my card I used a sentiment from the 
Celebrate Big stamp set, then again used the same stamp around
the edges as I did on the front.

I hope that you find some time this month to join the
 the fun and play along with the

In case any of the items I've used prompts you
to go shopping at STAMPlorations, you can use my personal discount code

STAMPGIRLCHRIS

for an extra 20% off your order!
Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great day!





Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Blossom Overture, Mixed Media Grunge, Celebrate Big
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Northern Pine; Versamark
CS: Taylored Expressions; scraps
Accessories: GC; CUTplorations - Stitched Spring & Winter Landscape dies; Stampendous - Champagne EP; heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Chris and thank you for the code! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool Chris - I love that first card creation with the layers - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.