Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Kitty in a teacup

Hello friends and welcome.
I have a card to share, that I made for one of my neighbors.
She has two cats and loves drinking tea so this came about:


and the inside:

I've colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers, then used a couple
Prismacolor pencils to 'flick' fur onto the kitty. 
Here's a close-up:


The 'gold' rim on the teacup and saucer, along with the flowers
 were winked by Stella for a bit of shimmer.
That's it for now. Guess I'll go and do some housework.
LOL! Just kidding. I'll be in my craft room!
Take care, and thanks for visiting.





I'd like to enter this at:
three cute baby critters shown, but I hope this cute kitty will suffice, plus all. those. flowers!)




Supplies:
Stamps: Aurora Wings - Kitty in teacup digi; Taylored Expressions - In & Out Birthday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Crafter's Companion; Neenah; TE
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Prismacolor pencils; Wink of Stella pen; MISTI; computer and printer
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares

4 comments:

  1. The image is just adorable! It is a perfect birthday card for a cat- and tea-lover!
    Your coloring is awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card any kitty lover would enjoy getting. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SENSATIONAL!!!! So happy to spot this also at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! That kitty sure is cute. Great job with the markers and pencils. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.