Saturday, March 9, 2019

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #130 - O is for Ombre


Hi there and welcome snarky peeps!
It's time again for a new challenge at the
For the next two weeks, we'd like to see OMBRE
incorporated into your projects!
Here's what I came up with:


here's the inside:

The flower image was one that I colored while I was visiting with
family last month. The main panel started out as white card stock but I
sponged over it with yellow ink to create my ombre element. It looked a little
plain to me so I broke out a stencil and lightly sponged more yellow ink over it.
Much better. Of course, I had to include a bit of snark with my
sentiment! A few enamel dots balanced it out.
(With that image I chose, I bet you couldn't tell that I'm
sooooo ready for Spring and warmer weather! LOL!)

I hope you find some time to play along in our Ombre challenge at the
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! For more ideas, please check out what my
Sisters and our newest Queen and GD, Pip Lewer, have created for 
your viewing pleasure. Thanks for stopping by and I hope 
you have a great day!





I'd like to enter this at:





Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Blossoming Buds; STAMPlorations - A Snarky Birthday to You
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Dandelion
CS: Crafter's Companion; Neenah; Darice
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; GC: STAMPlorations - Crazy double running stitch rectangle dies; Paper Smooches - Blossoming Buds die; Tim Holtz - burlap stencil, blending tool; My Mind's Eye - enamel dots; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares

10 comments:

  1. Always love your snarky side, well done, dear Sistah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!!! Love the thought of spring you brought and the snark is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore that combo of prettiness and snark, it seems to make the pretty prettier and the snark snarkier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to you for colouring while away... then using it! :D Beautiful card, with just the right amount of snark to counter it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love the bright yellow in the background, and the pretty little flowers and the sentiment brings a smile to my face. Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha ha ha ha I love that sentiment, there is always a silver lining to that whole getting older thing...
    Love your ombre background, the bright yellow and the pretty pretty flowers!
    Super awesome job sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously fabulous - looks just brilliant, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I love the sentiment :)! The cute floral cluster is prettily colored and the background adds so much more spring feeling to the card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, just love that yellow ombre look for the background and those sweet little flowers and of course its perfect with that sentiment. A favourite of mine.Thank you so much for sharing with us over on The Flower Challenge xx Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this .... the colours are fab. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.