Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Another page done!

Hi there and welcome!
Lately I've been feeling artistically in a funk.
Ever get that way? You know, when a card
that should take no more than 10 minutes to make
turns out to take over 2 hours?
 Also, I felt like I was neglecting my art journals and paints,
so I picked up the One Badass Art Journal that I started
last year (*cough*), and finished another page in it. YAY!
This was week 11, and our teacher is the fabulous Robin Mead!
Here's how my finger painted Wild Garden turned out:


It's amazing that it first looked like this, the first of many layers:


A total hot mess, right?
Layers and doodling. Who knew that's what I needed?
LOL!

So glad I returned to my art journal, because now I'm working on
a mixed media canvas. The idea came from my Hubby, and I hope to
finish it soon, as it's Halloween themed. (Of course!)

Well, until tomorrow, that's all for now.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a great evening!



Supplies:
One Badass Art Journal 2017
Strathmore 140 lb water color paper
DecoArt American Acrylic paints: Electric Pink, Scorching Yellow, Electric Blue, Purple Pizzazz, True Red, Bright Orange, Sapphire, Indian Turquoise, Irish Moss, Kelly Green
Loew-Cornell: #2 round paint brush
water mister
Sakura: white Gelly Roll pen
Faber-Castell: black Artist PITT pens - medium & bold
Elmer's extra strength glue stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.