Tuesday, September 26, 2017

SHOPPING OUR STASH #322 - Not Your Momma's Card


Hiya crafty peeps!
Sooo excited for this week's challenge at
This week's challenge: Not Your Momma's Card,
is all about saying something on your
card that a proper lady would never say!
If you know me, that's never been a problem.
Snark and swear words on anything I create
just makes me happy. LOL!
But, I challenged myself to keep my
card rated PG - so no swear words.
GAH!!
Luckily, it worked out for me:


This sassy little red head is Scarlotte. She is part of a rubber stamp set that I've never
inked before. Wait, a Bugaboo stamp set in rubber, not digi? Yep, there was
a company called Totally Stampalicious who carried Bugaboo stamps in rubber form.
Sadly, they closed their store in 2013. As it happens, they had a blowout 
stamp sale, and I 'may' have stocked up.
My sentiment, although admittedly bought last month, has a born date of 2013
on it, so I feel justified using it.

So, now it's your turn to get snarky, or even better, a little risque' on
your card creations, and link up those bad boys at Shopping Our Stash!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Thanks for visiting!



I'd like to enter this at Sketch Saturday #482



Supplies:
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/Bugaboo - Scarlotte Cafe'; Hampton Arts - If you don't...
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal
DP: Graphic 45 - Bohemian Bazaar
CS: TE
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; SB - Modern Stationery nesties; May Arts ribbon; Wink of Stella pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares


7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You guys are keeping me in stitches this morning, what a fabulous card Chris, love the bright colors and the pattern paper, she is a sassy, classy gal, would love to sit and have a sassy conversation with her.
    All the cards are fabulous, if I say so myself, off to pin yours too.
    Big Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bugaboo still has some rubber. Fabulous job super colouring and that paper wow it's going back to the 60's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image, she is perfect for that sentiment and I love love love love love that design paper!!!
    Now come sit beside me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My damned comment disappeared.
    I said... I already sent your Insta post of this to one of my BFFs! Everyone needs a friend or two to share observations with! (It's not talking sh*t... It's observing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cut AND funny....Love the colors and how you used the ribbon. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha this is too funny and SO me, I sent this to a friend of mine, we always sit together snarking! Thanks for joinign us at Sketch Saturday this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.