Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Aw nuts!

Hello crafty friends! Just popping in with a quick card to share. Well, it should have been quick, but every time I started working on it, life interrupted. I started this on Sunday, slowly working on it until last night, when I finally finished it. Ugh!


 Here's the inside:


Yet another sort of CAS card. I know, right?! What's wrong with me? Where are all my beloved layers! All the white space was again freaking me out, so I stamped a music score stamp in VersaMark to break it up some. It's very subtle. You card barely see it in the photo, which is, of course, what I totally meant to do. ☺

I'm entering this (at the last minute. Again.) at Taylored Expressions Share Joy challenge #48. So, I'd best go and enter it. LOL! Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!




Supplies: Taylored Expressions - Party Grumplings; Stampendous - Music Score
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; VersaMark
DP: scraps
CS: Taylored Expressions; Crafter's Companion
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; SB- Edgeabilities - Mix & Match Classic Edges, Deckled Rectangles Nesties; Prisma Color pencils; K&Co. - cupcake sticker
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares; Scotch - scrapbooker's glue

4 comments:

  1. Very funny card and loving that grumpy critter image. Yep can just see the music score on the background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little grumpy critters and sentiment make me smile! He is adorable, and your coloring is awesome. I particularly love the texture you got on his fur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope working with snarky Grumplings helped when life got in the way! This is a fun card! Let your CAS flag fly... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, great sentiment along with that cute grumpy critter. fab. job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.