Tuesday, December 8, 2015

SHOPPING OUR STASH #230 - UFO's: Use an UnFinished Object



Good morning all! This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH, we challenge you to use UFO'S! You know, those bits and pieces that are piling up on your desk, the things you started to use then decided, nah. Well, now's your chance to get them off your desk and onto a card or project! This challenge came in handy, as I've amassed quite a big UFO pile. Here's what I made with some of it:


and the inside:

My UFO's: that stenciled panel made a couple months ago; the mint tag; the foam and vellum snowflakes. I even used one of a gazillion brads for the center of the snowflakes! I used all the 'o's from the pack of Thickers, so I MacGyvered one by cutting it out of the number 9. (That's why it looks butchered...because it is.) ☺

So, got stuff on your desk that you meant to use but decided not to? Well, now's the perfect challenge to use some of it! Link up your card or project at Shopping Our Stash so we can see it, and let us know what your UFO's are! Please do yourself a favor by visiting my teammates blogs to see their creations, and leave them some love! Thanks for visiting, and I hope you get some crafty time in today!



I'd like to enter this card at:

 


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Message
Ink: Memento - Lady Bug
CS: Bazzill; Darice; scrap
Accessories: Dreamweaver embossing paste; Studio Calico - chevron mask; GC; Avery Elle - Pierced Rectangle die; Paper Smooches - snowflake die; Recollection - vellum; Creatology - foam snowflake sticker; SN marker; AC Thickers; ribbon and brad from my stash; piercing tool; hole puncher
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D & Thin 3D foam squares; Glue Dots

8 comments:

  1. And now you have a few less UFOs! And made a pretty card, always a bonus. ;) And if I played in the challenge, I would have a few less too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love all your UFOs you used, now your stash of them is a tad smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards from your UFO box. Always good to keep those bits and pieces that don't seem to fit at the time, because you now have two awesome cards! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great challenge prompt... cause we all have those piles on our desks, I bet. You really rocked it! Love the stenciled background and tag, and your layered snowflake is fabulous. And clever way to MacGyver your sentiment. I would never have noticed that wasn't a "real" o!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, love the tag card! This is what I would call one sweet card! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag card! Love the snowflake! Thanks for joining us @ CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Chris!The stenciled panel gives the card some beautiful texture and I love the stitched look to your tag. Thanks for playing along this week at CYCI. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the contrast of the Joy on your card! It just pops! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.