Saturday, October 18, 2014

JUST US GIRLS #263 - Color week!

For my Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers post, click here.


Hello and good morning all! It's a color week at JUST US GIRLS!, and what fabulous colors they are:


I have no masculine birthday cards in my stash, so I thought the colors would be perfect for that. Here's what I came up with:


 (Here's the inside)

If you follow me, I almost always finish the inside of my cards. (To me, it's just not complete otherwise) ☺ Also, I tend to have some sort of snarky/punny/witty sentiment on the inside. (It's how I roll!) This card is no exception. I needed a belated birthday card. (I know, a card maker who doesn't send out cards on time - OH THE HORROR!) This card came together pretty quickly for me, which is a miracle itself. I used the sketch from the now closed The Male Room #20. I used scraps from the scrap bin (Woo Hoo!), a couple stamps and a sticker pack that were used for the first time. I actually used my stash - I felt so accomplished! LOL!

I hope you get the chance to play along for this week's color challenge at Just Us Girls! Please be sure to check out my teammates and our GD, Wanda Cullen, have created to inspire you! Thanks for hanging out, and I hope you have a crafty day!

Chris

Supplies
Stamps: Crackerbox Palace - Belated; Unity Stamps - Past due from FWF winnings
Ink: Memento - Paris Dusk
DP: Echo Park - This & That Charming
CS: Darice (kraft); scraps
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Lg & Sm Std Circle Nesties: SRM - Birthday Stickers
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares


10 comments:

  1. Very cool belated birthday card! Great use of the challenge colors, and I love the inside sentiment! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "delayed" -- great late birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for these colors as masculine... I never have any of those handy when I need them. Nice job!!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to be able to make a male card in a hurry and you have done this so well. Super cas card and inside is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hardly ever get a card out on time either! So I really love this sentiment and your card is so cute! Love how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cardmakers are supposed to send cards, too? Huh. That is a very groovy colour swatch, and love what you did with the colours for this masculine birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The past due with the cupcake, very cool and I love that definition sentiment for the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EDMT, do we have to be alike in everything?? I'm chronically late with mailing cards. I've nearly given up on the idea of ever in my life being on time. I seriously need this definition :) Love these colours for a guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun! I really like how you did the "belated" part of this birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done and the perfect guy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.