Sunday, April 7, 2013

Enjoy this day.../PS Sparks challenge:Trend Watch

Hi all and happy Sunday! I have a card to share that I made for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Trend Watch. (Yes, I know it ends in a couple of hours. If there's one thing I excel at, it's procrastination!)


the inside:


Here is the inspiration:


I die cut the frame using Paper Smooches Duo Dies 3, doodled on it and adhered to the card base. I stamped the butterfly a couple times on water color paper then 'water colored' them with different colors of Glimmer Mist. Once dry, I fussy cut and adhered inside the frame. Yep, I got inky! VERY fun to do! Love trying new things! Stamped the sentiment and added a couple rhinestones. Finished the inside and done! A very CAS card.

That's all for now. I've got more crafting to do, yay! Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

Chris

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Flap Happy, Birthday Sampler
Ink: Staz On - Jet Black; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Card stock: Paper Smooches (Blue Jay); Recollections (white)
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik; Helmar 450 glue
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Paper Smooches - Duo Dies 3; Marvy Uchida markers; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists; Recollections rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the doodled frame around the butterfly. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! The butterflies are so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Chris! Love the artsy touches with the doodled frame and the tye-dye look butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the butterflies turned out! Awesome :) Messy is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol... I excel at procrastination as well! LOVE that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOOOOOOW! I LOVE those butterflies--FULL of color! I'm not so sure I excel at procrastination... but I do find that I'm always running until the last minute for every deadline! LOL!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Trend Watch: Butterflies Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge last week! Hope you visit the blog and try our sketch this week:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.