Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Exciting News!!

I have a secret that I've been bursting at the seams to share with you all, and now I can! I was invited to be a Designated Designer for the Drunken Stampers Challenge blog! I am over the moon thrilled to be a part of this fun-loving, crazy group of ladies! We have two groups: The Midnight Margaritas (my team!), and the Bahama Mamas! Our teams will alternate each week to showcase the new challenge, which is posted every Saturday.

I'd love it if you'd stop over at the Drunken Stampers Challenge blog and play along with us! I also have links to my fellow Designated Designers on the side bar ----> I'm sure they would love it if you'd stop by their blogs to give them all a shout out!

I hope that you get to "tip it on back" with us tomorrow! LOL!

Have a great day!

Chris ☺


2 comments:

  1. What a fun sounding design group! Can't wait to see what you create for it! Huge congratulations, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Congrats on the new appointment that looks like a fun challenge site. Hope to see more of your work soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.