Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy for you!...

Happy Sunday my blog friends! I want to share a card I made just a bit ago. I'm entering this in the Color Throwdown #225 and for Case this sketch #11.


Here is the inside:


and the challenges:

I adore these colors and love this sketch. Not really digging my card though. Nope. I think the diagonal sentiment placement really through me for a loop. Oh well, some cards just come together like magic, then others, not so much.

Anyhooo, that's it today. Getting ready to watch the Ravens kick some boo-tay! Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill (white); Recollections (pink, melon, kraft); DCWV (pumpkin)
Stamps: Unity Stamp co. - April 2012 KOM
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik, 3D foam squares
Accessories: Grand Calibur, Small Standard Circle Nesties by Spellbinders; Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls E.F.; Marvy Uchida markers; rhinestones from my stash

11 comments:

  1. Very fun card for CAS(E) this sketch, love those circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The circles are really fun! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card turned out great. I didn't even try to turn the sentiment diagonally.

    I'm rooted for the Ravens as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the circles on your card! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. I like all those circles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cluster of circles! Clever! Thanks for visiting my blog. I feel your pain with the diagonal sentiment. I just couldn't do it. Good for you for staying true to the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, perfect for both challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Such a fun way to do the sentiment, and I really like the embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to make the 4 elements part of the sentiment! Very clever! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cheerful and friendly card!! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So simple but so cute. Love all the pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.