Monday, November 12, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year...

Hi there and happy Monday! (?) I'd like to share a card I made using the sketch from My Favorite Things. I'm entering this for the MFTWSC97 challenge.



and the inside:


Here is the sketch:


I'm not happy with how that tab looks on my card. (I thought it looked better without it, but didn't want to leave off an element from the sketch.) :( Oh well, I can always carefully trim it off before I send it out! The tab was die cut using the Vertical Greetings Die-Namics. I just trimmed it down. I used the Triple Scoop free set called Seasonal Sentiments. What a fabulous stamp set! I'm sure I'll be using more of the stamps on this set in the near future!

Well, that's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill Basics (brown); Recollections (stone)
DP: Creative Imaginations - Winter Woodland collection
Stamps: MFT - Seasonal Sentiments (Triple Scoop free set)
Ink: Tsukineko - Rich Cocoa; Clear Snap - Chestnut Roan
Die-Namics: Jumbo Squiggle border; Vertical Greetings
Adhesive: SA by 3L (MyStik); American Crafts (foam dots)
Other: Grand Calibur; Christmas Joy Words & Shapes Rain Dots by Cloud 9 Designs

2 comments:

  1. I just adore these stamps! You did a great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that sentiment-it's so true and not true at the same time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.