Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WCMD and Unity #3

Hey all. Here is a card I made for Unity Stamp's Embossing Challenge. Check it:


And the inside:


I hope this looks more like a masculine card as two of my Brother-in-laws are having birthdays soon and this is going to one of them. I was having trouble getting the HB2U sentiment to fit inside that smaller frame, so I used the next size up (even though, to me, it's more feminine looking. Oh well!) The frame stamps have dies to match from Spellbinders, but since I don't as yet own them, I put the stamp over my embossed image, traced around it, then just cut it out. (If you do this, make sure you use a pencil so you can erase any lines still showing!)

That's all I have for now. Still working on more cards. And laundry. And washing the floors. Ugh, I'd rather run head first into a wall than do housework.

Have a great day!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill Basics (blue); Recollections (kraft)
Stamps: Frames from Twisted Metal Tags & Accents set; Sentiments from March 2012 KOTM; Border strip from July 2012 KOTM
Ink: Tsukineko - Versamark
Embossing powder: Stampendous - Alexandrite
Twine: MME
Adhesive: MyStik and 3D foam squares from SA by 3L

2 comments:

  1. Great clean and simple card! I do think it looks like a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is awesome! Love the kraft and navy color combo and love all that embossing! FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.