Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mojo Monday # 248

Hi all. It's been a while since I've blogged. My life has been hell this past week. Many of you were hit by that super storm from the Friday before last. We were too. We lost power for a few days and on top of that, our basement flooded. Again. Two times in two months, both on holiday weekends. It's a record for us truly. Needless to say, we have power again, and our basement has been dried, anti-bacterial-ized, cleaned, and all furniture that was moved (like the computer) has been put back. Here's hoping that the next big holiday will be flood free!

Anyway, here's a card I made for the Mojo Monday challenge #248.


and the inside:


The sketch used:


I pretty much kept to the sketch, but I incorporated the flower into the main panel design. I used paper from MME's Everyday Tango line. The stamps are from Unity (Quiet Essence set, sentiment from the March 2012 KOM) I stamped the image on green and paisley papers and fussy cut. The flowers I stamped twice and used foam squares on the second set to adhere over the first set of flowers. Ribbon is from Morex Corp.

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a great rest of the evening!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.