Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mantastic!

Hey all! We actually had a beeaaauuutttiiifffuuulll day today! And I was out with my fur baby for most of it. Pure happiness!

Ok, so there is no way I can segway into my card. (You'll see why!) I'm entering this in the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #163.


and the inside:


Here is the sketch:


I'm so loving this stamp set by Totally Stampalicious! Gus is awesome! I embossed him in black EP from Inkadinkado (sorry, it looks like he's outlined in gray) and colored him with Marvy Uchida markers. DP is from LYB - Generation Z. I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug on the kraft paper (Recollections). Both of the ribbon are from May Arts; the inner tube is a sticker from Jolee's Boutique. I'm not sure where the tag is from that I stamped 'Mantastic' on.

I'm sending this to my brother for his birthday next week. He'll be wanting to kick my butt! LOL! Too bad he lives 800 miles away! Hahahaha!

Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

6 comments:

  1. This is so funny! Love this image and the great card design, he is going to love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love it!!! Great job! By the way, My friend gave me the stamp so I do not know where she came from. I will try to find out for you! I decided to follow your blog. By the way, I am offering blog candy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that image and sentiment crack me up! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWAHAHA what a fun card and a h i l a r i o u s image! Great job with this sassy project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, look at this body!......I work out! LOL
    You've got me singing and totally smiling over this adorable card! Gus is just tooo cute and I love the design with the embossing. That meshy May Arts trim is absolutely perfect, as is the life preserver. Genius and funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.